lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

Foreign Office website

www.minrel.gov.cl

This is the main website of the Foreign Office of the Republic of Chile. I really recommend this site because it’s one of the most elaborate and interactive of the government. I found this page last year by chance when I needed information about some treaty, but now I surf on this website every 4 or 5 days to follow the dispute of Chile and Peru about the coast border

I like this site because you can know the last news of Chile on international subjects, also you can obtain information of other countries and chileans around the world. Also, the website has an english version in order to facilitate the navigation of foreigners who do not speak spanish.

1 comentario:

  1. Great website to recommend! Don´t forget to capitalize the first letter of nationalities, languages, and countries (Peru, Chileans, English).

    Don't forget to follow instructions completely:
    - use at least one gerund form and one infinitive form--make them bold!

    I wanted you to practice using them after another verb:
    I want to know. OR I like knowing about things.

    ResponderEliminar