jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

My ideal job

My ideal job is to Minister of Foreign Affairs because always I loved the international politics and relations between States. The qualities and skill that are needed is a great curriculum, qualifications and experience, because the international politics are a sensible issue and require much patience and common sense.
The current Minister is Mr. Mariano Fernandez Amunátegui who is in the charge since March 13, 2009.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs is the second in hierarchy within the nation in Chile, and if the president of the republic and the minister of the interior are not in the country, is this minister who holds the position of Vice President of the republic.
I would be a good Minister of Foreign Affairs because I know a lot of international issues and I fully understand the protocol of these matters. This job is very difficult to obtain because is a political charge and his appointment reporting directly to the president of the republic. Furthermore, to be Minister of Foreign Affairs will be holding a series of earlier posts in the field of international relations like being an ambassador abroad, Undersecretary for foreign affairs, director of boundaries and borders, etc.

5 comentarios:

  1. Your writing is improving! Here's a correction:

    My ideal job is to *be* Minister of Foreign Affairs because always I loved * international politics and relations between States. The qualities and skill that are needed is a great curriculum, qualifications and experience, because * international politics are a sensible issue and require much patience and common sense.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great job. but a little hard to find because like you said is a political charge.
    good luck!!! bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think it is a pretty nice job. Good luck getting it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. a really good job, I'm really hope you can go for that!
    bye

    ResponderEliminar